Sunday, January 17, 2010

So disappointed

This weekend, I had no kids at all. Terry decided to take both of them, which was so nice of him. And let me explain before I let this all out. I love my kids, I really do. But when I don't have them, I would like to do something different, since I don't have to worry about them or anything.
So, Friday night, I tried to find something to do. I finished my school paper though, which is great. I ended up going to Kroger to get some stuff, then get some Taco Bell. My sister was nice enough to come over and hang out with me. Yea, I enjoyed it, but I wanted to leave the house. Later that night, a friend came over. Do you know how bad it sucks to want someone you cant have? Well, let me tell you.. It sucks badly. Anyhow, mom got home from work and we ended up watching a movie and not doing shit.
Saturday day was fun. Mom and I went and did a bunch of things. I love hanging out with her. She ended up having to go to work, and I was left with trying to find something to do again. There was only one thing I really wanted to do, and that was go on a ghost hunt with my dad. You think it happened? No. He wouldn't even answer my texts, so whatever. I ended up going up to Rafferty's and hang out with mom while she worked. I get home around 10, start watching a movie and end up passing out around 11:45. Exciting? Not so much.
I'm so sick of being here. I'm going to start working on applying for jobs outside of Memphis. If I get a job offer, I'm leaving everyone & everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment