Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things going on.

Monday morning, I woke up bored with my hair. So, I called my sister and told her I wanted a huge cut. I talked to Monica about it @ work and she thought I was going through early mid-life crisis (hehe). Seriously though, she said that it's probably b/c I have no control over anything in my life anymore, but I have control over my hair. And since that's about the only thing I have control over, then I'm going to do something about it. So guess what? I did. I got about 8-9 inches cut off, colored and highlighted. It is the shortest that it has EVER been and I'm in love with it. It's amazing how a dramatic hair change will effect your attitude.

I'm moving in almost a week. I'm going to REALLY miss this house. I hate having to give up something I worked so damn hard for, but I know it's for the best. I think what scares me, is that I'm moving in with my mom again. When I lived with her last, we never got along. We always clashed regarding raising my sons. There's going to be tons of drama, and the thing that sucks about it, is that I really don't have anyone to talk to about it. I think slowly, I'm getting a few friends here and there, but I don't talk to them on a daily basis. Of course, they're all guys. I've always been able to get alone better with guys than girls for some reason. And no, that doesn't mean I want to get with them all. Yes, I would like to be in a relationship. Is now a good time? Honestly, I'm not even sure. I like having someone there for me, but I'm not going to just jump into anything. From now on, I'm going to take my time getting to know someone. If it starts out as just friends, then that's ok with me. I don't mind taking the time to do that, but at the same time, I don't like games. I'm the type of person, that if I like a certain person, that's the only person I like. Yes, I will still talk to my guy friends, but I won't go out with them and all that stuff. I do not lead people on. I'm a very honest person, sometimes painfully honest, and that's what I want from the other person. If you can't keep up, then walk away.

I love my life and what it all includes, don't get me wrong, but I do miss certain things. I was asked to hang out this weekend, but I had to decline unfortunately. This is my last weekend to get things packed and cleaned up. If I didn't have the kids around, I could do alot of stuff during the day, but that still leaves me with them at night. I can't go downtown with kids or anything like that. I'm not saying I regret having kids, but it's nice to have some away time everyone in a while. In a week, I won't even have my bed all to myself. I'm just so exhausted with everything going on, and I'm trying my best to keep up. That leads back to having someone around for me. It would be nice to have someone around to help me out, or just be here. It would probably make things more fun. I don't know.

I'm going to stop rambling and get off here. I have a kid to fight to get to sleep. YAY!

xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment