Thursday, February 19, 2009

Juvenile Court

Ok, I don't know what the deal is with this place, but they are ridiculous! Terry and I had a child support prehearing on 12/12, which he didn't show up for. Atleast every week, I have called to see if a court date has been scheduled. Of course, every time, the answer is always no.. They are the ones that pursued this, they wanted to make us go. And now that I'm going, and it has actually gotten the process started, they want to take their stupid time. I'm so sick of it, but what else can I do? I have to deal with hounding Terry EVERY weekend for a check for the babysitter. I have texted him every day this week about a check, and he has yet to answer. Can we say worthless?! I could care less if you have a new family or not, you need to take care of the son you already have instead of taking care of one that's NOT yours! Anywho.. Here I am, sitting on hold (have been on hold for 15 min) with Juvenile Court to see if a date is set. I'm definitely going to ask if they note whenever I call. I want that known that I have called every week! So anyways, here's to you Juvenile court.. you stupid p.o.s!



No comments:

Post a Comment