Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New relationship... New life

Wow... I really don't know where to start.. I've started dating this guy, Robert. I've been dating him for almost 3 weeks now. Where do start with him? He's really great. He has a blast with the kids, and the kids have a blast with him. He is super sweet to me, which I'm not used to at all. I know it's still the "impress me" stage of the relationship, but no one else was like this. I'm actually happy right now. It's very different having someone around that actually wants to go do things with the kids, wants to go outside and play with them, or lets them play in the leaves. Anything that gets the kids involved, Robert does. Its the small things that count. It just makes me happy to see them having a good time with someone. Spending time with Robert just blows me out of the water sometimes. We could be doing nothing but watching TV and I'm happy. Why? B/c I'm used to everyone usually being in seperate rooms. The kids have really warmed up to him nicely. Let's just hope nothing happens!
For the past 2.5 years, I've been just "dealing" with Terry b/c we had Jaydon. I'm not used to anything Robert does, b/c mainly, Terry never did it. Terry never showed any kind of affection towards me, never complimented me, nothing.
Anyhow, the other day, Robert and Andy were playing in the living room. Robert came in where I was and this is how he looked.. He took a bunch of Andy's stuff and put it on. How goofy is he? This is what I put up with... No complaints here!

No comments:

Post a Comment