Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Office Drama

Ok, I seriously hate working in an office sometimes, especially a small one. Rumors get started so easily, and somehow I get dragged into it. I really don't care about someone cheating on their boyfriend. I mean, it's wrong, but it's not my business. Here's what happened...
This morning, I got a print out of an email on my desk. No names were mentioned in it, so whatever. Comes to find out, some guy at work was going around telling people in the office that this girl is cheating on her boyfriend. Why it's any of his business? Who cares. Anyhow.. I get dragged into it. How? Only b/c I used to go to lunch with this guy. Just b/c I go to lunch with someone, doesn't mean I'm part of gossip central! I swear.. I got confronted about the crap just a little while ago, and I'm STILL irritated about it.
I refuse to get fired or get into any trouble about this mess. It has nothing to do with me. I don't care about anyone's personal life but MINE.
If I have to stop talking to everyone all together, I'm going to, unless needed. I don't need this crap. I'm going to put a note on the back of my chair that says "this is a drama free work zone. Move along"!!

1 comment: